Believe it or not, our kids are Southern Californians! We went to an activity called "Snow Day" so they would get a chance to play in the snow. (Luckily, we did get to experience the real thing in Utah over Christmas!) Snow Day consisted of a small heap of what I believe were ice shavings from an ice skating rink for the kids to climb on. I found 2 things highly amusing: 1) it was crazy hot while we were there; all of the parents were hanging out in the shade and 2) the kids were using beach toys to play in the snow. Anyway, the kids had a wonderful time and I was happy to be hanging out in the shade instead of bundled up freezing in the real snow :)

A pathetic snowman, I know, but it was all I could come up with the conditions of the 'snow.'


End of snow day. Now on to some requested items from our adoring 'fans': Allison in her first dress-up dress from Grandma Omer.

A bigger family picture (even though the scan isn't too high quality)

And the other professional pictures from that photo shoot.

6 comments:
Love the new look! Thanks for the great pictures. I'm glad Jacob and I could do one quick slide down a hill in real snow while he was here. And,I can just see Allison dancing and twirling in her beautiful dress and crown. Oh, the years of dress-ups and imagination ahead!
Allison is DARLING!!! Thanks for posting that and your family picture. It's such a great picture!!! Each one of you look so good.
You definitely have SoCal kids! Wish you could join us in the real snow next week, but I guess having a baby will be even better.
Great pictures!
Omer family! I just happened upon your blog when I was in looking at the Beechers. It's so fun to see your family! Allison is so big now. They are both so cute. And it sounds like you are bringing in a number 3? Congratulations! It sounds like things are going well.
(Your snow day did sound pretty great)
That is the kind of winter I am talking about!
Great pictures! Allison looks so darn cute in that dress! That is so girly! I love your family pics. When and where was snow day? You've got to put that stuff on the blog!
Post a Comment