Wednesday, February 13

Let's Go Fly a Kite


I have this idea to do a series of illustrations on moms playing with their kids. It's only taken me forever to sit down and keep going on this, but here is #2 in my "Play" series, to go along with Stop Drop & Play from a previous post.

Hope you enjoy...and have a fun day with your kids!!

8 comments:

Cari said...

super cute! I didn't know that you drew! So talented. Is the baby coming soon?

Jan said...

Cute, Amy! Are you going to frame these so you can do a little decorating yourself? Can't wait to see what's next in the series!

TomO said...

My wife is so talented! And she's super cute, too!

Grandma G. said...

Hi, Just talked to your dad and he said the baby is coming soon. Please let us know! I love looking at your cute kids and taking a peek into your life. Love, Aunt B.

rebecca said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! That baby strapped on the mom's back is out of control cute. I will be first on your customer list. LOVE it!

Nicole said...

I'm impressed Amy! Very cute. I can't wait to see more. I'm guessing your work will slow down over the next few months though. I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of your new arrival!

Melissa C. said...

So cute!!

Jan said...

Amy, Love your blog. You're a great mother as well as a talented artist/illustrator.

Dad