Thursday, January 31

Here she is!

Well, I guess we're a real family now :) We are the happy owners of a new (to us)...Honda Odyssey! The day has finally approached when I really do want a minivan. It has been so nice--love the automatic sliding doors. The kids LOVE it too. Guess we're ready for #3 to come soon; now it'll actually have a seat!

10 comments:

Becky M said...

Yea!! I'm glad you're finally driving it! :)

rebecca said...

Yikes! I had a little heart attack when I saw your title and before the pic came up! I thought - I JUST saw Amy yesterday and she had a baby and had time to post pictures since then?!! You know me and baby news . . .

Well, your new addition is beautiful. We're happy to have you on Odyssey row!

Cristi said...

Congrats! Welcome to the world of minivans. We love ours too.

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Congrats! Minivans are the best with little kids. It is so good to see that you guys are doing so well. Adreann

Emily said...

Now if only they would invent one of those suction container passer thingys (like at the bank) from driver seat to back seat.

Jan said...

Fun! Thanks for letting us see your new "Omermobile." I'm looking forward to seeing it in person soon, as well as being introduced to Baby Omer. I can hardly wait... to see Baby Omer! Best wishes for the next few weeks... hang in there! See you soon!! Love, Mom

Melissa C. said...

Odysseys are the BEST! Congrats!

Tringali Family said...

That's what we are dreaming of!

Nicole said...

Yeah! How exciting! I LOVE my Odyssey! I'm sure you will love yours too! I thought the same as Rebecca when I first saw your post title! You big tease! I had just looked at the ward blog and thought, how could it not have been there first? hee hee

Grandma T said...

Thanks, Amy for your blog! Your mom came down and showed me how to see it. It's a miracle. I will have to come back and look at it again. Grandma Tanner