Tuesday, February 19

IT'S A BOY!

Gideon David Omer has arrived! He came out from his hiding place in Amy's tummy on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008 at 5:25 PM PST. Weighing in at 7 lb. 4 oz., Gideon stretches 19 3/4 inches from crown to heel. Amy and baby are doing very well. Pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Mom G said...

I've been watching to see! Sounds like all is well. Tell Amy hello and congratulations to all! Guess Jan is going to be with you today. Worked out perfectly! Aunt B.

Cristi said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Jan said...

I'm on my way to see you, Gideon David Omer! I can't wait! You weren't quite real until we heard your name. It's great- strong, full of character, and yet familiar. Could it be that Grandma is saying "David" around our house all day and night? Yep, it's great! See you soon! Love, Grandma Tanner BTW... I can hardly wait to see your brother and sister and your mom and dad!

lys said...

Congrats!