Sunday, February 13

Omer Babes

I finally sat down to look over each of our kids' baby pictures and compare them. What fun it was to pick through old photos! Here are my results; each of these were taken at around age 5 months:

The first thing I noticed was how far technology has come. We didn't even own a digital camera with Jacob. Scanned photos just look old. Next thing is that I always thought Jack and Gideon were basically the same baby. Not so, they look totally different. And, now I think that people have been telling us correctly: Jack looks a lot like Allison. And yes, we have bald babies.

6 comments:

Karmy McKee said...

Precious kids!

Chelsea F. said...

So cute! I love the bald chubbiness!

Brittany said...

What a great idea...they are so cute, and could there be anything more sweet than those round chubby faces?

Nicole said...

Adorable!

Emily said...

I'm amazed at how much they look like who they are now, even at 5 months. So cute!

rebecca said...

I knew it! Yes, what Emily said. You can see them. I love seeing all of them together. So cute - I love fat bald babies!