Sunday, March 13

Opening Day

Little League has begun!

Yesterday marked the beginning of Jacob's current dream: becoming a baseball player. He decided about a year ago that he wanted to play. He's been practicing, reading about, earning money and buying gear: yeah, pretty much driving us all crazy with all things baseball.

He looked great! He had some nice hits, catches, and throws. He was all smiles and just complained that the game was too short.

Hopefully through all this baseball exposure, I'll begin to enjoy the sport, too!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

He looks so happy! I love that his jersey says OMER. I bet he thiks that's so cool!

Things are starting to get busy now . . . can you even imagine life when they're all in "stuff"?!

Jan said...

How great to be that excited. . . it shows all over his smiling face! I am impressed with OMER on his back, as well- how cool is that! Wish we could be there to watch. Thanks for posting the pictures! Yeah, Jacob!!

Nicole said...

Ahhhh... I remember those days! What fun! T-ball is the greatest! You'll definitely learn to love his new sport. How can you not... with him looking so adorable out there!