Saturday, April 3

It Worked!

I know everyone's lives stopped when they found out I lost my camera. Well, you can go back to normal as it really did work to announce its absence, because...I found it a few days later!! :) Annoyingly enough, it was sitting almost in plain sight under the seat of the car. I had checked under the the VAN's seats many, many times, thinking that it seemed right that it was under one of the seats. Anyway, all is well and I'll share a few of my precious pictures that were almost lost forever.
I inadvertently discovered it was quite funny to pair bad news with good news after I read the comments from my last post. It was amusing to read things like "Congratulations! I'm so sorry to hear that!" Anyway, thanks for your notes of excitement mixed with sympathy :)

These are some random captured moments from the mix, moments you just cannot recreate:

Chess night with the Wildes! It was pretty intense.

Fun in bed with Grandma Omer

Fun with a lose tooth.

I think this is lost tooth #3.

Setting off on a birthday shopping trip with Grandma. What a special time. Allison picked out a jewelry box.

Watching them wrestle is both cute and sad when it always ends in tears.

We now have a 2 year old in the house!


Reading with Grandma Tanner.


I don't remember if I've ever seen a rhino up and moving around. They are so interesting to look at. It was a BEAUTIFUL day at the zoo with my mom.

4 comments:

Higleys said...

Glad your found the camera, fun pictures

Rose Torres said...

Glad you found it. I'd be stressed too. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

overlyactive said...

I'm so glad you got your camera, I know when I lose something I get so annoyed and sidetracked. Happy day!

Amber Omer said...

Thanks for all the fun pictures! Very glad you found the camera! I know both feelings...not being able to find it...and finding it! phewsh! :)