Wednesday, April 21

Disappointing Results

Our whole family headed to my doctor this morning for the big ultrasound. Yeah! The kids have been so excited to see the baby "on TV." So, without delay, this is what we found out...nothing.

The technician is out of town and the doctor was stuck in an emergency surgery. We waited around for an hour because they thought he might be in, but after keeping the kids halfway entertained for that long hour, we were sent home. I'll go back tomorrow, but alone. Very anticlimactic, but it might be fun to be the only one who knows the gender until I choose to disclose it :)

Funny how with my previous pregnancy we wanted to wait to find out the gender at the delivery. Now we're bugged that we have to postpone knowing for one more day. So maybe I'll post the result tomorrow, if it all works out.

P.S. Speaking of doctors, congrats to my (as of today!) now doctor brother, Brian! Doctor of Music, to clarify.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

PLEASE post your news tommorrow...we are still so excited for you:)

AmyJune said...

too bad!!!

Emily said...

Glad to know the reason we didn't hear anything...I was kinda starting to get worried!