Thursday, April 22

4 to 2

Well, Allison and I are going to have to stick together because this family is becoming overrun with boys. Yep, this one's a little guy! Tom's first comment: "Yeah, I have my quartet!" My first thought: "Oh, does this mean we have to have another one to get Allison a sister?!" Hmm, we'll see. I've been thinking about having 3 missionaries to send off and that I'm lucky I only have to do one girl's hair. Anyway, we're excited around here!

15 comments:

Karmy McKee said...

Congrats...that is exciting!

Brittany said...

that is wonderful...we love our little boys, and henry will love having another little friend!

Higleys said...

Yea boys! We are 3 and 0. I've thought about when we have another if she is a girl (Ben has been telling me the next baby will be a girl since Dan#3 was born) should we try for another after that. Time will tell. Hope you are well.

Grandma G. said...

We are very happy for you!! We had an even amount - 2 boys and 2 girls and then added 2 more girls! It worked out great for us. Hope you got the package I sent.

Grandma G. said...

We are very happy for you!! We had an even amount - 2 boys and 2 girls and then added 2 more girls! It worked out great for us. Hope you got the package I sent.

lys said...

One less wedding to plan. . .

:) Congrats!

Amber said...

Boys are the best! Oh, wait so are girls :-)! They're all good....we are super excited for your family!!

Rose Torres said...

oh, fun! I love having the same gender. You never have to buy anything new. Well, with girls you buy stuff anyways, but you don't have too.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Congrats!!! Great News!

Jennie said...

Congrats! I think Allison can hold her own. :) Bet the kids are excited. Keep us posted on the progress...

Jan said...

We are excited for another boy! It's a winning situation- Jacob and Gideon will have fun with another brother, Tom gets his quartet, and it will be great to have two little boy cousins about the same age again. Hope Allison is not too disappointed. She wins, too- she'll still be your best girlfriend and love the special one-on-one relationship with mom!

jenedypaige said...

Boys...boys...boys.... you gotta love 'em!

Cybele said...

Congratulations! 3 boys are great...a handful...but great! So happy for you and look forward to meeting the next little Omer.

rebecca said...

Congrats! How fun, another boy. Can you imagine Gideon being a big brother? Allison is set for life. There will be definite advantages to being the only girl.

Michelle Johnson said...

It's been awhile since I checked on your cute little family. Congrats on the new addition! I know how it feels to be outnumbered, but I have no daughter to share it with. Boys are crazy (well, they are here)!! Good luck with your pregnancy and I'll have to check back sooner, next time!