And here they are...Halloween 2009: Jacob was THRILLED to be a BYU football player and can't stop wearing the costume around the house...Allison was just pleased to have whiskers and a nose drawn on her bunny face...and Gideon was the cutest little monkey waddling around with his tail dragging along...
Got the pumpkins carved just in time. Jacob designed and carved most of his--he even made it a vampire cape.
Here's a Halloween treat that turned out so great for our adult Halloween party: "Spooky Fingers." (Wish I had taken the wrap off to take the picture!)Hope your Halloween was a great one!



6 comments:
Those were the creepiest fingers and so good too:) Great job! and cute kids.
Great job of indoctrinating your kid to love BYU football. Love the spooky fingers. We're jealous that you had an adult party.
Cute costumed kidlets and creepy fingers - what more could you ask for!
Amy - I'd love your recipe for the creepy fingers. :) Fun holiday for the kids!
Looks like a wonderful halloween out there! Great costumes, and crazy food...those fingers are edible right? They totally don't look like food. Nice job!
Hey Amy! The kids look adorable and soo big! I was going to make those fingers but they looked too hard so good for you! You are such a great mother! I have always thought that, just had to let you know! Take care:)
Post a Comment