Yes, I am behind and this isn't much. But, I couldn't let my Halloween post stay up through Christmas. So, Happy Holidays to all of you! What a wonderful time of year.
Hi Amy.....Que saudade !!!!!! É Sister A.Barbosa. Que família linda. Quero tanto falar contigo. Em abril vamos nos mudar para o Canadá.Send me an e-mail, ok? Beijos,
Amy, I got to spend time with Jacob today since I was helping out with the ctr 6 class this morning. I just have to say Jacob is SO CUTE. I loved hearing everything he had to say! So well behaved too.
8 comments:
So cute Amy...I am amazed that all of your kids will actually sit on Santa's lap...and I love that there is a Mrs. Claus. SO cute!!
Wearing shorts when you sit on Santa's lap - must be in California! :)
Wow, they are getting so big
Merry Christmas
Such a beautiful girl!
Hi Amy.....Que saudade !!!!!!
É Sister A.Barbosa. Que família linda. Quero tanto falar contigo. Em abril vamos nos mudar para o Canadá.Send me an e-mail, ok?
Beijos,
Cute Amy! Where was that?
It was at First 5. It was so great because we scheduled an appointment=no line and we had several minutes with them.
Amy, I got to spend time with Jacob today since I was helping out with the ctr 6 class this morning. I just have to say Jacob is SO CUTE. I loved hearing everything he had to say! So well behaved too.
Post a Comment