Thursday, October 30

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween from a football player, a lion, and a little pumpkin!

Today we went to a little trick-or-treating party and tomorrow is a preschool party, trunk-or-treating at the church and a little bit of trick-or treating to our neighbors. The kids can barely contain their excitement!



Now for a "treat": I just lifted these lovely pictures of my Halloweens past from my brother's blog :) I'm the Chinese girl in the first and then the poodle skirt girl (yes, it got recycled through us many times) in the second. This is of my sister Emily, brother Brian and my oldest sister Julie is absent in both pictures for some unknown reason. Don't know the years on these, but they sure were good times!!


7 comments:

Mom G said...

Adorable - all of you!

The Lambert Family said...

Your kids are so cute! What fun costumes!

Emily said...

Happy Halloween!

Amber said...

I remember the poodle skirt. I think it was even recycled through our family a few times! Cute kids!

Jan said...

Love the fun pictures of the kids! And those Tanner kids were pretty cute, too!

K-Krew said...

cute costumes. I love Gideon's look when he's sitting in the pumpkin patch. Hope you guys had a fun time and everyone is over the sugar-craziness. My kids are still bouncing off the walls.

Chrystal said...

What a joy! These kids of yours are too cute for words! All holidays are more fun with kids aren't they?!~