
Jacob started preschool a few weeks ago! It has been awesome for him. I wasn't sure if we'd end up doing preschool for him, but I feel like he needs this experience. It's good for him to get away from Mom and enjoy a different setting with new friends and teachers. It really has been a blessing for Allison as well. I have enjoyed my "alone" (with Gideon) time with her as the big girl.

What a big kid!

So, I'm seeing a terrible thing coming my way, even from a few weeks into preschool... Jacob & I were supposed to make a poster of an assigned letter. Did I let Jacob cut out 'K' pictures from magazines and paste them on?? I just couldn't do it. We did discuss 'K' words and these are the word ideas we came up with. But I just had to think about it for days, sketch it out, get on my computer and design it properly in order to make it work for me. Jacob & the class loved it, but I really am going to have to discipline myself to not overstep my bounds as the years of homework and projects quickly approach!
1 comment:
That IS a problem. :) It's super cute though! I'm sure it will wear off as more kids are bringing home more homework!
I'm glad you're enjoying your time with just Allison. It's so fun to see the younger kids' personalities come out in new ways when the older kids are gone.
Post a Comment