This seems like a record number of posts for me in one sitting--but it was bothering me that in every other picture I just posted Allison was obstructed in some way. So here she is, all alone, her own darling 2 1/2 year-old self. My Ali-gator, Ali-cat, Ali-girl. It's funny because when we named her, I expected to just call her Ali. But, every time I try to do it, I add on something for another syllable. It's been hard to just say Ali for some reason. (Same with "Jake")The other morning she was telling me about her dream--the same old dream of her playing in Nursery with Camille. But she added in the funniest conclusion this time: she said that in the dream "...we were playing with toys. That was my focus." I love her ever-expanding vocabulary and descriptions. She's just an entertaining chatterbox.
3 comments:
Allison is getting so big. She looks like a little teenager in that picture. Jacob and Gideon also have grown so much. It doesn't take long for them to grow up I'm finding out. The house looks great. I hope one day we also will be able to get out of our beautiful blue/green carpet and onto some hardwood.
She is so cute! Does that Chiuaua say "Yo quiero Taco Bell?"
Si senhorita! That's the one--she nabbed it from Grandma's house. It used to have a tacky t-shirt on it, but I cut it off when it came to live at our place.
Post a Comment