The kids say so many cute and funny things each day...this one stuck out as one I want to share:During lunch yesterday, totally out of the blue, Jacob says, "I've been thinking. I really don't want Jesus to come [long pause] because I really don't want Daddy to be healed." This got my attention, as I tried to think of what ailment Tom has that needs healing...
Then he said, "I just really don't like how he looks without glasses. I want him to always wear glasses."
I was very surprised and said something like, "well, maybe Dad can decide if he wants Jesus to fix his eyes or not."
So I guess he was drawing on a conversation we had a long time ago when we discussed the Second Coming. In any case, I guess Tom won't be able to get Lasik any time soon--Jacob won't allow it.
8 comments:
hehe, that's funny. When Keri was little, like under 2 years old, whenever my dad would take off his glasses, she would burst into tears. It was pretty funny. Jacob is a smart cookie to put all that together!
So fun! I love your new family picture...not too long before it will need an update for little Omer!
Memo to Tom: We like you with or without your glasses!
Memo to Jacob: Wow, I can tell you have been thinking about your dad and his glasses for a long time. And, about Jesus coming again. Yes, Jesus will come again and He will heal all who are hurting and who are sad. It will be a happy day!
Memo to Tom and Amy: Good job teaching your children!
That is so funny!
I like your new family picture too!
That is so cute. I love the things kids say. When we told Blake that Pres. Hinckley had died last night his first comment was, "now he can live with heavenly father and the giraffe", referring to the crooked neck giraffe that recently died at the Santa Barbar zoo.
I love your new family picture!
Jacob is so smart. He's a thinker!
I LOVE it! That is priceless! TFS
I love random kid sayings! That's classic! I love that you posted it so you'll always remember it. So cute!
Post a Comment