Wednesday, September 12

So Sweet

Who couldn't love this little angel?? Allison was so darling in her 18 month photo shoot. She knew all the attention was on her and she rose to the occasion. It was tough to decide which picture to choose--there were some good ones.

I know the "terrible 2's" are yet to hit, but right now I can say that I think this picture captures the essence of Allison: she's just so sweet.

8 comments:

rebecca said...

PERFECTION. Madeline has great taste in best friends. Allison is just absoultely angelic and I'm so happy when she waves and yells "hi!" to me because that's what I want to do when I see her! She's beyond cute, Amy!

I too am always in denial that my sweet little one year old will one day turn evil. But it's happened 3 out of 3 times. So I'm sure that even my sweet little Madeline will cause me to lose my mind in the not too distant future. :)

Melissa C. said...

That is the CUTEST picture! I love her little clip and her curly hair in the back!

Stacie said...

So cute! What a great pic. I really need to take my kids for pictures.

Tringali Family said...

She is so sweet. She looks like she is an angel...is she? My little one has so much spunk, she is a lot of fun, but no angel :)

Kate said...

What a DARLING picture of her! She's so cooperative! I just took my twins in for their 18th mos. shot and they were total STONE faced. They didn't like that I took them away from the toys right outside the photo room, and then they look at the huge black camera contraption like it was an alien. Made for a lovely photo.

AmyJune said...

What a great picture. It would however, be much improved with the addition of some mangy teddy bear from JC PEnney's collection..hee hee.

Marisa said...

She's adorable! That's a great picture.

Nicole said...

She is so sweet! I love watching her on Sundays. She's such a delicate little girl.