Wednesday, September 26

September Stuff

It's been a fun month! It's hard to believe it's almost October once again. Here's a shot of the kids running in the sprinklers. They are so fun to watch and it reminds me of the good ol' days of childhood--it's like you really want to get wet, but it's surprisingly cold and suddenly scary the moment you try to enter the spray.



The kids took a cooking class this month. We made waffles and fresh orange juice, egg salad pitas and smoothies, and this week we made ravioli and salad. Allison isn't officially a part of the class, but she participates and has a great time.












I caught this precious father/son moment from our balcony. They were changing our oil together. Jacob loves helping his dad do everything.












Our big date together: the BYU/UCLA game at the Rose Bowl. It was a very fun game, even if the Cougars didn't quite pull together a win.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Four GREAT pictures. Your family is so cute.

Emily said...

Hey! We were with a group of friends to watch the game and were impressed by the amount of blue in the stands...little did we know!

lys said...

cute pic of you and Tom!

Nicole said...

Those are great pictures! I heard the game was fun for those who went. I love the oil change photo. I have a lot of pics of Darren with his Dad at that age. So cute! And where is that cooking class for such a young age? Fun!

MomSharol said...

I can't help but get teary-eyed at Jacob helping Tom. What a precious moment you've captured, Amy! I'm so proud of both of you for not only your wonderful parenting skills, but the pure love you give to your children.