You blogged! Yay!I love his cheeks too. He is just delicious and chubby and bald and cute. P.S The banana chair is a huge hit over here. We'll keep it around for awhile. :)
awww! He is such a cutie! Love those pics.
I think he's giving Sam a run for his money...so fun to see him!
Can you post a comparison pic of Allison? I'm looking at this pic again (Well, Madeline is. Could anyone love a baby more?!) and I just see Allison.
Love those cheekers!!
Hey guys! Amy- I've been thinking of you tons lately and would LOVE to get together soon. What is your schedule like? We would be happy to drive up and say hello if you have a day free! Can't wait to see you again soon :) Jenny (jenswingaz@aol.com)
Those are the "Tanner" cheeks! He is darling and we are glad to see another post from you!
he's so adorable!!!! congrates momma of 4!!! deb :>)
WOWZA -He DOES have the best cheeks ever!! Give him a squeeze and kiss for me -- I love chunky babies!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You blogged! Yay!
I love his cheeks too. He is just delicious and chubby and bald and cute.
P.S The banana chair is a huge hit over here. We'll keep it around for awhile. :)
awww! He is such a cutie! Love those pics.
I think he's giving Sam a run for his money...so fun to see him!
Can you post a comparison pic of Allison? I'm looking at this pic again (Well, Madeline is. Could anyone love a baby more?!) and I just see Allison.
Love those cheekers!!
Hey guys! Amy- I've been thinking of you tons lately and would LOVE to get together soon. What is your schedule like? We would be happy to drive up and say hello if you have a day free! Can't wait to see you again soon :) Jenny (jenswingaz@aol.com)
Those are the "Tanner" cheeks! He is darling and we are glad to see another post from you!
he's so adorable!!!! congrates momma of 4!!! deb :>)
WOWZA -He DOES have the best cheeks ever!! Give him a squeeze and kiss for me -- I love chunky babies!
Post a Comment