One of my New Years resolutions this year was to prepare one of my drawings to be sold. I picked the deadline of "before Mother's Day" to have something presented for sale. Well, I recently did it--I posted 3 illustrations on etsy! Now, I realize this is probably the easiest, least taxing way there is to try to sell something, but it was a big deal for me to get ready for posting and I began there. And who knows if anyone will even see them amongst the thousands of incredible works there--I'm just happy I took my first step into the land of online selling. Right now I am listing through my friend's shop, who sells darling Scrabble tile necklaces. Maybe someday I'll have my own website, but baby steps... The shop is called five cherries so you can check out my accomplishment (and I also drew the banner for the shop).I'm calling this my "Play With Me" series, which encourages moms to stop and PLAY with their kids. I have posted 2 of these before, but here they are framed. Enjoy...
This is my latest work. It turned out pretty fun!
6 comments:
Great job Amy!! I love the idea of Stop, drop and PLAY!! I need to be better at that! Thanks for the reminder.
So glad you accomplished your goal! I tell you, they are going to sell like candy :-)! What a talented girl.
Hooray for reaching your goal!!
Wow I'm way impressed! These are great and what a good reminder to play and enjoy your kids. I really like the descriptions you made on the artwork. Way to go Amy!
Amy, I just love your darling drawings. I could use the reminder to stop, drop and play every day. I hope you sell millions!
Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment! I bet getting started is the hardest part, and you've done it! You are such a wonderful example to me-thank you!
Post a Comment