Thursday, February 19

The Happiest Girl on Earth (for most of the day anyway)

Allison got to celebrate her 3rd birthday at Disneyland!!

We had a great day together. We drove through a rainstorm to get there, but by the time we arrived, it cleared up and was nice (but chilly) the rest of the day.

Allison's favorite part of the day: riding Dumbo

My favorite part of the day: When we were going through "It's a Small World," I realized I didn't need to hold on so tightly to her so I moved my hand away. She grabbed my arm and put it back around her. I loved snuggling with my cute little girl on her special day.
(and I also loved Splash Mountain with NO line!)

It was fun to see Jacob as a "big kid" going on some of the bigger rides with Daddy and have Daddy be a kid again with him. And it was fun to pick up Gideon from a day at a friend's house--glad he wasn't with us all day, but happy to hug him and have him back!

Happy #3 to a BIG GIRL!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So cute-happy 3rd to Allison! PS- are you getting some scratchy kisses lately?

Jan said...

Love this post! The pictures were all great!! Especially loved the one of Allison in front of the castle. How could you stand it- she just melts your heart! I also loved your "It's a Small World" experience.... Jacob and Mickey looked pretty awesome together! Thanks for sharing this fun day! Happy Birthday, Allison!!

Meg said...

She is the cutest little girl. I love her hair. They grow so quick I can't believe that Gideon is already 1. Oh how time flies.

Becky M said...

Glad you all had such a happy time! What a fun birthday for everyone. Let me know when you want to go again! :)

rebecca said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday, Allison.