Wednesday, December 24

We'll be home for Christmas


This is our first Christmas at our home with our own little family. While I was a little sad to not be going "home" to Utah (due to deadlines at Tom's work), I now realize it's not so bad to do our own thing! We've had a low-stress holiday season and Tom and I have talked a lot about the traditions we want to incorporate. We're having a lot of fun and the kids are so cute--now I can't wait for Christmas morning! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Merry Christmas! Being at home for Christmas is the best! Of course my family is close so we can still enjoy going over there later in the day. But there is something about waking up to Christmas morning at your own home. Hope you have a great day!

Jill said...

I had a hard time the first Christmas we had at home and without seeing family, but now I love it. We've started our own traditions and it's very cozy!

Michelle Johnson said...

All your pictures are so cute! Hope you had a really fun Christmas together!!

Amber said...

Hope your Christmas in CA was wonderful! We missed seeing you, but your parents did a fantastic job with the Family Party (one of my favorites)! Your mom mentioned you may be coming this way in January. If you do call us - Dave misses chatting with Tom and we'd love to see the kiddos :-)!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Tom & Amy
Your kids are so cute. I love looking up friends from the village and see how they are doing. If you would like to view our blog email us at jnsmason@gmail.com. We would love to keep in touch.