Sunday, November 4

The Move


Old news, but here it is anyway. We had a very smooth moving day, mostly thanks to LOTS of help from church friends. They were so quick: the whole process to pack up and then unload the truck took 2 hours (just the break between General Conference sessions)! We were amazed.


Jacob's job the morning of was to label the final boxes. I love that he is learning to write. These were the cutest boxes ever!


The kids loved to help out with everything. Tom found some things for them to do while waiting for the moving crew to show up.

Anxiously awaiting the "moving guys." Last moments on their favorite sitting spot--the outside steps. They were supposed to be over at a friend's house during the whole move, but they wanted to see the action. (Once everyone arrived and they found out they had to just stand in the corner out of the way, they wanted to go play with friends.)

A few treasures we found while unpacking!

A fun week of 'sleepovers' on the floor together before their bunkbed was set up.

Here's the new place! (The extra family members are Tom's brother and sister--more on that fun visit later...)

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Yay! Such an exciting event! I'm so happy for you guys.

Cari said...

yeay I'm so excited for your family in your new home!!!!!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad it's finally done and you're moved in! I LOVE the pic of the kids holding hands in their sleep. So sweet. You're an adorable Mom!