Tuesday, November 6

Halloween

Ninja Turtle Jake & Little Ali Lion ready for the ward party & Trunk-or-Treat.








Learning to toss a beanbag at the party.















The ninja finally gets a sword.














The seconds following Trunk-or-Treating...
















Halloween night with Aunts Katie & Jenny! (Note how Allison is sucking her thumb and holding her mane--she couldn't get to her hair that she usually holds while sucking.)







The family before a quick trick-or-treat around the block.

5 comments:

Cristi said...

So cute! I love the pictures. Sounds like you guys had fun. Hooray for Trunk-or-Treating and Ward parties. It's a much better (and less scary) way to approach Halloween for the little kids!

Nicole said...

The kids look adorable! I don't remember seeing them at the Ward party - but I was chasing one of my own. I love these pics!

Emily said...

Dallin and Jacob are the same! I just couldn't get Dallin to wear the mask. I'm waiting for a photo tour of your new place!

rebecca said...

Your family is so so so cute. I love you guys. Allison is the most adorable lion I've ever seen. Can Matthew or Nathan marry her so she can be my daughter in law?!

lys said...

Darling photos!