Monday, March 12

A Visit from Grandpa T.



We had a fun, short visit from Grandpa Tanner last week. He was in town for some work training in LA and he decided to come a day early to see us. He was very cute with the kids and it was fun to talk to him in person again.

Amy, Jacob, Allison, and Grandpa went to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library together. We had a fun time looking at the artifacts and movies and of course Jacob's favorites: boarding Air Force One and checking out Marine One, some police cars and motorcycles, etc. I think Jacob's very favorite part was that Grandpa bought us treats halfway through--something that Mom & Dad never do!


We were planning to go to the Getty Center right after, but the kids were 'museumed-out' by the time we finished. I had to admit defeat and send my dad on his way alone. It was ok--I was really pleased that the kids were so good for the one museum. As my dad has always said, "Quit while you're having fun." And we did. We had a great time with Grandpa Tanner and thanks to him for taking us out for a nice dinner! We love you!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Cute pictures! I'm loving your blogging. It's fun to learn a little more about you and your family.

Looks like a fun day with Grandpa! He is wise. Always quit before someone breaks down - or throws sand. :)