Claire received a warm and overwhelming welcome when she arrived at her home for the first time!
Love this little body!
Everyone wants a turn to hold her
I want to frame this one of these two sisters!
Jack has pretty much ignored her existence. Thus, I was thrilled to stumble upon this scene: he was holding her hand and saying "baby Claire." Yay, they bonded for a moment...
Tom's idea to solve our debate about how much weight she has gained: our precious baby in a bowl on the kitchen scale.
All dressed up and exhausted after sleeping through her first day at church.






4 comments:
Loved all the pictures of your CUTE family- especially the one of Claire in the bowl! That is priceless and one you'll be saving for her wedding video! I loved hearing about Jack holding Claire's hand and saying, "Baby Claire." She is so adorable! We are so excited to be a part of her blessing day...can't wait!
Love these pictures! What great kids you have :)
Congrats on the new baby. She is very sweet
She is so adorable and was SOO tiny!! Amazing how they grow huh?
Post a Comment