Sunday, June 12

Fun in the 'garden'

I've been slacking this year and just got our plants in our little garden. The kids helped out a lot and we had some fun in the dirt. I was very surprised to turn around and find Jack off of his clean little blanket with baby snacks and actually in the dirt sucking on a rock. Whoops, I keep forgetting he can get around by crawling/scooting.

Gideon took his break in the playhouse with blueberries. This is what happens when I say, "Look at the camera!"

Yeah summer!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Could Jack be any cuter?!! That is a great picture of his chubby self. He has that smile that says "I'm in trouble and I like it!" And Gideon looks exactly like Jacob with his wide eyed look.

Hope you have a fun summer with your four! Two months and you'll have two! Can you even imagine . . .

Amber Omer said...

Good times in the dirt!