Friday, April 4

Easter Fun

So I'm finally getting around to record our Easter happenings. We had a fabulous holiday...Hunting eggs at our place...
Dying eggs together...
Hunting for eggs at a local nursery...
Searching amongst the nursery's trees for a few treats...
Meeting a big fuzzy friend...
Hunting for eggs with friends...
And enjoying the beautiful weather together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K-Krew said...

Hey Amy,
Looks like you guys had a great Easter and a warm one. Ours was pretty cold, in fact we had some flurries at one of the Easter egg hunts. Congratulations on Gideon. You have such a cute family.
Love - Sarah (Dye) Kinghorn

Chrystal said...

what a fun time! Wish our Easter was as sunny as yours - we enjoyed it but brrr...where is my hoody?!

rebecca said...

Cute pics Amy! I love the one you got of all the kids together at playgroup. Will you email it to me? I forgot my camera that day. :)