Thursday, April 12

Easter 2007


We had a really great Easter! I was so happy that Jacob learned about the events surrounding Christ's Atonement and Resurrection. We had pictures hanging up about it and he could point to them and tell what was happening to explain Easter to us. My favorite was that he would show the picture of Mary looking up at Christ and he would quote her saying, "Master" when she saw him. It's so neat to see that he is learning what we teach in Family Home Evening!!


How fun to have a girl to dress up this Easter!!


After our egg hunt, things got ugly. I think this is one of the worst pictures of Allison, but it was so funny to turn around and see her scarfing down all the candy she could. After I've tried so hard to keep her from chocolate!! I underestimated her ability to open the plastic eggs. But hey, it was Easter!

Jacob had a grand ol' time looking for eggs.

I was so proud--I made an Easter dinner, complete with a ham! I guess since we moved away from family now we're on our own for holiday meals. It was kinda cool to make it all myself, but it would have been better to share it with some relatives! (We did invite the neighbors over but they canceled at the last minute.)


No comments: